Rising To The Challenge - Growing Your Business in the New Economy
The Palm Beach Partners invite you to REGISTER NOW for the 8th Annual Palm Beach Partners Business Matchmaker Conference & Expo on Friday, September 26, 2014! The cost for this full-day event is $75.00 and features strategy-building workshops by industry leaders and decision-makers throughout Palm Beach County. Confirmed Keynote Luncheon Speaker, Mr. Cassius F. Butts, Regional Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration, Region IV. Please check back for updated information.
Conference Attendee Benefits:
- Meet Government and corporate procurement officers
- Build strategic partnerships for future contracts
- Learn effective business strategies for long-term success
Conference Attendee Amenities:
- Free Wifi
- Cell Phone Charging Station
- Internet Cafe
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Power Networking all day
- Free Parking
- Real Business Networking Reception
Who are we?The Palm Beach Partners is a coalition of City, County, State and non-profit agencies aligned to maximize economic development opportunities for small businesses throughout the South Florida region. The group includes: South Florida Water Management District, City of Riviera Beach, Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners, School District of Palm Beach County, City of West Palm Beach, Center for Technology Enterprise and Development (TED Center) and PARAGON Florida, Inc.
Our Goal:Our goal is to extend this distinctive business opportunity beyond our respective geographic and organizational borders to benefit small, woman-owned and disadvantaged business enterprises (SBEs, M/WBEs, or DBEs) throughout the entire South Florida region. Please join us in making the 2014 Palm Beach Palm Beach Partners Business Matchmaker Conference & Expo an unrivaled, collaborative success.
What you can expect:
- Workshops exposing business owners to the latest social media and marketing technology, how to build your credit and obtain a small business loan and how to build connections and contracting opportunities with government agencies
- One on One consultations with Government Agencies and Private Corporation Consultations
- Keynote Luncheon and Spotlight on Vendor Awards
- The “Real Business” Networking Reception