Rising To The Challenge - Growing Your Business in the New Economy
Thank you for Rising to the Challenge - Growing your Business in the New Economy. On behalf of the Palm Beach Partners, we would like to thank you for attending the 8th Annual Business Matchmaker Conference & Expo. We sincerely hope that you: Experienced a benefit by attending one or all of the Rising to the Challenge Workshops; You were inspired by the Honorable Cassius F. Butts our Keynote Luncheon Speaker and that you networked with the many sponsors and gained a better perspective on how to do business with the local and national firms represented. Please check back for updated information and while you are here, visit the 2014 Photo Gallery to experience the day and to who the 2014 Spotlight on Vendor Award Winners are. See you in 2015.
Conference Attendee Benefits:
- Meet Government and corporate procurement officers
- Build strategic partnerships for future contracts
- Learn effective business strategies for long-term success
Conference Attendee Amenities:
- Free Wifi
- Cell Phone Charging Station
- Internet Cafe
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Power Networking all day
- Free Parking
- Real Business Networking Reception
Who are we?The Palm Beach Partners is a coalition of City, County, State and non-profit agencies aligned to maximize economic development opportunities for small businesses throughout the South Florida region. The group includes: South Florida Water Management District, City of Riviera Beach, Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners, School District of Palm Beach County, City of West Palm Beach, Center for Technology Enterprise and Development (TED Center) and PARAGON Florida, Inc.
Our Goal:Our goal is to extend this distinctive business opportunity beyond our respective geographic and organizational borders to benefit small, woman-owned and disadvantaged business enterprises (SBEs, M/WBEs, or DBEs) throughout the entire South Florida region. Please join us in making the 2014 Palm Beach Palm Beach Partners Business Matchmaker Conference & Expo an unrivaled, collaborative success.
What you can expect:
- Workshops exposing business owners to the latest social media and marketing technology, how to build your credit and obtain a small business loan and how to build connections and contracting opportunities with government agencies
- One on One consultations with Government Agencies and Private Corporation Consultations
- Keynote Luncheon and Spotlight on Vendor Awards
- The “Real Business” Networking Reception